What you will need:
- Ginger biscuits (120g)
- Digestive biscuits (120g)
- Unsalted butter (100g)
- Icing sugar, sifted (180g)
- Cream cheese (600g)
- Vanilla extract (1 tsp)
- Double cream (200ml)
- Sweetbird Honeycomb Syrup (60ml)
- Whipping cream (240ml)
- Whipped cream dispenser
- Cream chargers
- Honeycomb, broken into small pieces (100g)
- Caramel sauce (150g)
- Grab a 20cm springform cake tin and lightly grease it with butter. Line the tin with baking parchment.
- Place the ginger biscuits and digestive biscuits into a food processor. Blend the biscuits until they begin to resemble fine crumbs.
- Place the rest of the butter into a medium-sized saucepan. With the pan over a medium heat, constantly stir the butter until it has fully melted. Once done, pour in the biscuit crumbs and stir everything together. Spoon this buttery biscuit mixture into the cake tin. Use the back of the spoon to press the mixture down into the base of the tin. Place in the fridge for about 20 minutes to allow the mixture to set.
- As this is setting, you can move on to the cheesecake filling. Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and whisk it up. Now pour in the vanilla extract and icing sugar, and mix everything together.
- Place the double cream into a separate bowl. Whisk the cream until peaks begin to form. Now fold in the cheese mix. Pour half of the honeycomb into the bowl and carefully combine this into the creamy cheese mixture.
- Remove the cake tin from the fridge. Pour the creamy cheese mixture on top of the biscuit base, levelling it out to ensure an even spread across the tin. Return the cake tin to the fridge. While it is recommended to leave it set for at least three hours, keep it in the fridge overnight if possible for best results. Once the cheesecake has set, remove it from the fridge and tin.
- Grab a whipped cream dispenser and fill this with the Sweetbird Honeycomb Syrup and whipping cream. Screw a cream charger into the dispenser and give the device a lively shake for about ten seconds. With the resulting honeycomb whipped cream, pipe this around the top of the cheesecakes edges.
Note: Depending on the amount of whipped cream desired, it may be necessary to use multiple cream chargers/ more whipping cream. Add more syrup as required.
- To finish, pour the caramel sauce onto the cheesecake and sprinkle the rest of the honeycomb on top.
Additional Product InformationBrand: SweetBird
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Trade & Wholesale
We do offer N2O cream chargers & cream whippers at wholesale. Orders over 600 cream chargers we deem as a wholesale quantity. Retailers can also order pallets once your wholesale application has been approved which will allow you to purchase higher volume such as 8 cases (quarter pallet), 16 cases (half pallet) or 32 cases which is a full pallet.
You will required to fill out forms so we can check your reason for wholesale and before we are able to discuss prices.