UK's most popular cream whippers. This is the perfect cream dispenser for home use as well as catering for smaller events. This mini 1/4L cream whipper will make up to 0.75L of fresh whipped cream in an instant! Uses 8g nitrous oxide (N2O) gas cartridges to whip and propel the cream. N2O cream chargers are cheap and easy to use. N2O also acts as a natural anti-biotic so the cream stays fresh in the whipper for up to 10 days if kept in a fridge. Only suitable for making whipped cream - please purchase one of our commercial grade Stainless Steel whippers for making Espumas or hot sauces.
Not for commercial use. Do not use with hot ingredients. Not dishwasher-proof, hand-wash only.
95(L) x 95(W) x 235(H) mm
- Features cast aluminium head and high quality stainless steel valves & moving parts.
- Uses cheap and easy to use 8g N2O cartridges.
- Completely dismantles for cleaning and replacing parts.
- Silicone head gasket with excellent resistance to high and low temperatures.
- Comes complete with charger holder, 2 different dispensing nozzles and cleaning brush.
- Airtight system - meets highest food safety and quality standards.
- We stock a complete range of spare parts.
For use with standard 8g chargers only. Chargers are NOT included.
MISUSE: This product is designed to be used with N2O Cream Chargers, containing Nitrous Oxide. We will refuse to sell Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Cream Charger cartridges to you if we suspect you intend to misuse them or are under 18. For more information on our due diligence, please see our ‘Misuse of N2O’ page.
Cream Charger Manufacturers Safety Information: This product is designed to be used with N2O Cream Chargers, containing Nitrous Oxide. Pressurised gases require proper handling due to the nature of the products, please ensure that you read and understand the manufacturers safety information before placing an order for Cream Chargers. Our Cream Charger Safety Information and Manufacturers instructions can be found here.
N2O Siphon Product Safety Information: For all Whipping Dispensers which use N2O Cream Chargers, please ensure that you read the information on our Product Safety Information page linked here regarding the safe handling of operating a cream dispenser containing Nitrous Oxide.