Get more out of your cream whipping today with an all-new addition to the cream charger industry. Introducing Pro Whip +, the latest release for Pro Whip cream chargers delivering on more quality and more value per pack.
The 48 pack of Pro Whip + contains a whopping 8.2g (up to 8.4g) per charger compared to the industry standard 8g we’re all used to. Discover more N2O with the Pro Whip + 48 cream charger pack.
Our 48 packs are perfect to fuel your kitchen antics, whether you’re making your cocktail more extravagant, perfecting your coffee, or simply adding airer, fluffier whipped cream to your favourite dessert - Pro Whip + is the best means to do so.
Pro Whip + is available in more quantities than just the 48 pack, discover a whole selection ranging from our cheapest 24 pack of cream chargers all the way up to our wholesale 600 cream charger packs.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- The cartridge contains 8.2g of Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- These 8.2g cartridges can be used with all Pro Whip dispensers and charger holders that are used for 8g chargers. Please ensure that you read and follow the manufacturers instructions.
- Up to 10% more N2O compared the average amount of N2O found in other brands
- Non-aerosol. Non-refillable. 100% Recyclable steel.
- Compatible with all cream dispenser brands including Mosa, LISS, Kayser, iSi, Kinky Cream, Best Whip & ICO
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Explosion danger - 50C max temperature
- Do not take on-board an aircraft
- Colour - Silver.
- For food use only
- Guaranteed no-duds or leakage unlike other brands!
Before purchasing this product, please ensure that you have read the full Safety Information HERE on how to safely handle, use and dispose of Cream Chargers.
Pro Whip + capsules are tested to the highest standards expected for small pressurised capsules & come with CE Certification, and conform to manufacturers compliance standards & certifications: FDA, ISO22000(2005), ISO 9001, ISO 9002, ISO 14001. Compliance with TUV, NSF and HACCP.