Wanting more out of your cream chargers? No problem, look no further than Pro Whip + - a new addition to the market that provides up to 10% more N20 with 8.2g rather than the bog-standard 8g.
The average amount of N2O is 7.5g in all the following brands; Mosa, LISS, Kayser, Mr Whip, Best Whip, Quick Whip, Tasty Whip & Bakers Whip. If you're curious, you can check any box to confirm.
Our 192 cream charger packs equip you with the means to deliver clever cooking concoctions to customers, family and friends. Whether adding something a little extra to a freshly brewed coffee, spicing up your cocktail or expanding your dessert menu - Pro Whip + doesn’t disappoint - far from it!
Pro Whip + Nitrous Oxide cartridges are made of the highest-quality materials and are engineered to the highest industry standards, reflecting over 60 years’ manufacturing expertise.
Available in a vast range of quantities, we have the correct amount for any occasion. If 192 doesn’t quite fit the bill, why not try our larger 240, 360 and 600 cream charger packs - all with the added 0.2g of N2O. And are compatible with all cream dispenser brands including Mosa, LISS, Kayser, iSi, Kinky Cream, Best Whip & ICO.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- The cartridge contains 8.2g of Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- These 8.2g cartridges can be used with all Pro Whip dispensers and charger holders that are used for 8g chargers. Please ensure that you read and follow the manufacturers instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non-refillable. Made with 100% recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Explosion danger - 50C max temperature
- Do not take on-board an aircraft
- Colour - Silver.
- For food use only
- Guaranteed no-duds or leakage unlike other brands!
- We guarantee no oily residue or aftertaste
Before purchasing this product, please ensure that you have read the full Safety Information HERE on how to safely handle, use and dispose of Cream Chargers.
Pro Whip + capsules are tested to the highest standards expected for small pressurised capsules & come with CE Certification, and conform to manufacturers compliance standards & certifications: FDA, ISO22000(2005), ISO 9001, ISO 9002, ISO 14001. Compliance with TUV, NSF and HACCP.