Our Pro Whip + cream chargers 144 pack is perfect for both experimenting in the kitchen and catering establishments to deliver delectable drinks and desserts. Pro Whip +, compared to the standard Pro Whip cream chargers contains 8.2g of nitrous oxide - a whole 0.2g more!
One cream charger is capable of producing up to half a litre of whipped cream, and that’s just the standard 8g - just think how much you can make with 8.2g!
As well as the 144 pack, Pro Whip + is available in every size you’d expect. Check out our 48, 96, 240 and even wholesale 600 and 360 cream charger packs. We guarantee no-duds or leakage unlike other brands, as well as no oily residue or aftertaste.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- The cartridge contains 8.2g of Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure, with a capacity of up to 8.4g! This is more than the standard 8g cartridge which contains on average 7.5g of Nitrous Oxide.
- These 8.2g cartridges can be used with all Pro Whip dispensers and charger holders that are used for 8g chargers. Please ensure that you read and follow the manufacturers instructions.
- Compatible with all cream dispenser brands including Mosa, LISS, Kayser, iSi, Kinky Cream, Best Whip & ICO
- Pro Whip + Nitrous Oxide cartridges are made of the highest-quality materials and are engineered to the highest industry standards, reflecting over 60 years’ manufacturing expertise.
- Non-aerosol. Non-refillable. Recyclable steel. Made with 100% recyclable steel for increased sustainability.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Explosion danger - 50C max temperature
- Do not take on-board an aircraft
- Colour - Silver.
- For food use only
Before purchasing this product, please ensure that you have read the full Safety Information HERE on how to safely handle, use and dispose of Cream Chargers.
Pro Whip + capsules are tested to the highest standards expected for small pressurised capsules & come with CE Certification, and conform to manufacturers compliance standards & certifications: FDA, ISO22000(2005), ISO 9001, ISO 9002, ISO 14001. Compliance with TUV, NSF and HACCP.