Next Working Day Delivery
Here at Discount Cream we offer a range of different Delivery Methods which include:
- Next Working Day Delivery (DPD, YODEL)
- Next Working Day AM Delivery
- Saturday Delivery
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked (Pressurised Gas cannot go with this courier method)
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY (DPD - GAS MUST GO WITH DPD)
Please read the above chart before you order with us so that you are aware of when your parcel will be scheduled to arrive.
- Order needs to be placed before 5:30pm to go out for Next Working Day Delivery.
- Prices can be found at the checkout before
- Delivery will be attempted between 7am and 6:30pm Monday to Friday. Weekends are not included unless Saturday delivery is picked at checkout.
- British Bank Holidays are not included. This is due to bank holidays not being classed as working days within the UK, our couriers will not process any orders for deliveries on these days.
- We will do everything on our side to ensure that your order will attempt delivery on Next Working Day, however we cannot be held liable should there be issues on the courier’s end, for example natural disasters or the couriers vehicle breaking down.
- If the order fails to attempt delivery on Next Working Day for any reason, please do contact us so that we can open an investigation as to why this has happened with the courier.
All delivery methods only qualify on orders made and paid for before 5:30pm. If your order does not pass through 3D Secure, our fraud checking system, your order will be held until you are able to provide the evidence required to verify your identity in correspondence with your order. If we are unable to get through to you via texts, emails or calls, we will hold your order until you contact us back. Your order will not be held more than 3 working days therefore if left your order will be cancelled and refunded. We are not liable for your delivery not being processed due to it not passing through 3D Secure, and will not send out any orders that have not passed the fraud checks under any circumstances.
Any orders that are made after 5:30pm will not be processed for dispatch that day and will be processed for dispatch on the next working day. If you have any questions about our postage, please feel free to contact us on 0114 272 1136/ firstname.lastname@example.org