Deluxe Mocha Chocolate Cookie Milkshake
Coffee, chocolate and cookies, is there a better combination? Rich coffee, sweet chocolate, and crunchy cookies, certainly make a perfect treat! Instead of consuming each item separately, have you ever thought about combining coffee and donuts into one sweet, wondrous treat?
Well thats what this recipe is all about. It includes coffee. It includes chocolate, and for that extra indulgence, it even boasts chocolate cookies and whipped cream. This is a beverage you will never want to stop drinking.
- Milk (700ml)
- Plain chocolate (75g)
- Vanilla ice cream (four scoops)
- Coffee granules (1 tbsp)
- Monin Chocolate Cookie Syrup (60ml)
- Fresh cream (240ml)
- First of all, place half of the milk into a pan and bring it just to the boil. Break up the chocolate into chunks and place into a separate jug alongside the coffee granules. Pour the boiled milk over the chocolate and coffee, stirring constantly until the mixture is smooth with everything melted. Once done, set aside the mixture to cool.
- Once it has cooled, place the mixture into a blender. Add the remaining milk and the four scoops of ice cream. Blend everything together until the combination of ingredients is, like before, nice and smooth. This mixture will fill approximately four tall glasses.
- Now its time to focus on the whipped cream. Pour the fresh cream and Monin Chocolate Cookie Syrup into a whipped cream dispenser. Ensure the dispenser is secured tight and a cream charger has been screwed into the device.
- Shake for a few seconds to produce a light, cookie-infused whipped cream. Squirt a generous amount onto the mocha milkshake. For an extra touch of finesse and to make the drink truly worthy of gracing Instagram, grate some chocolate on top of the whipped cream.