This Cream Profi Whip whipped cream dispenser by iSi will take your desserts and plate decorations to the next level. This dispenser brings a touch of class to a simple task. Ideal for adding whipped toppings to desserts and frozen and hot drinks, the whipped cream dispenser is sure to become an invaluable addition to your kitchen, café, or bar.
- Brushed stainless steel bottle and stainless valve are attractive and easy to clean
- Ergonomic silicone grip around head to protect components
- For cold applications only
- Yields up to 5 times the amount of whipped cream as whipping with a mixer
- Non-insulated and can be refrigerated up to 10 days
- Requires 2 Cream Chargers per bottle fill
- Commercial dishwasher safe
- Includes 2 metal- threaded decorator tips, charger holder, and cleaning brush
- NSF certified
Cream Whipper, brushed stainless steel bottle, stainless valve. Quart bottle, yields up to five times the amount of whipped cream for the amount of cream that's put in. Turn upside-down and depress lever to dispense. Non-insulated, needs cooling equipment. Requires 2 Cream Charger per bottle fill. Shelf life of prepared whipped cream is 10 days if refrigerated. Recipe application: whipped cream (plain or flavoured), cold light desserts. NSF certified, HACCP compliant, industrial dishwasher safe, includes two metal threaded decorator tips, a charger holder, a cleaning brush, and a starter recipe book created by iSi's culinary ambassador.
Before purchasing this product, please ensure that you have read the full Safety Information HERE on how to safely handle and use Whipping Dispensers.
Additional Product InformationEAN: 9002377016302
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Trade & Wholesale
We do offer N2O cream chargers & cream whippers at wholesale. Orders over 600 cream chargers we deem as a wholesale quantity. Retailers can also order pallets once your wholesale application has been approved which will allow you to purchase higher volume such as 8 cases (quarter pallet), 16 cases (half pallet) or 32 cases which is a full pallet.
You will required to fill out forms so we can check your reason for wholesale and before we are able to discuss prices.