iSi 1 Litre Gourmet Whipper
The Gourmet Whip Plus from iSi will prepare warm and cold foams, espumas, sauces, and flavoured whipped cream. Its attractive, brushed stainless steel finish and silicone grip are dishwasher safe for easy clean up. The one quart size will meet the needs of most kitchens.
- 1 litre size ideal for busy kitchens
- Suitable for warm and cold applications
- Includes 3 decorator tips allows for a number of creative designs
- Ergonomically-designed charger holder reduces operator fatigue
- Brushed stainless steel finish attractive and easy to clean
- NSF Certified
The all-purpose tool for the kitchen. For the preparation of light and fluffy Espumas, finger food, warm and cold sauces and whipped soups, as well as whipped cream and desserts. Stainless Steel Bottle and top. Packed with three different decorator tips with stainless steel thread, an ergonomic charger holder with non-slip silicone grip, and a starter recipe book created by iSi's culinary ambassador.
Before purchasing this product, please ensure that you have read the full Safety Information HERE on how to safely handle and use Whipping Dispensers.
Additional Product InformationEAN: 9002377016036
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Next Working Day DeliveryHere at Discount Cream we offer a range of different Delivery Methods which include:
- Next Working Day Delivery (Free for orders over £100)
- Next Working Day AM Delivery
- Saturday Delivery (Not available for syrups)
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked (Pressurised Gas cannot go with this courier method)
Any orders that are made after 5:30pm will not be processed for dispatch that day and will be processed for dispatch on the next working day. If you have any questions about our postage, please feel free to contact us on 0114 272 1136.
Trade & Wholesale
We do offer N2O cream chargers & cream whippers at wholesale. Orders over 600 cream chargers we deem as a wholesale quantity. Retailers can also order pallets once your wholesale application has been approved which will allow you to purchase higher volume such as 8 cases (quarter pallet), 16 cases (half pallet) or 32 cases which is a full pallet.
You will required to fill out forms so we can check your reason for wholesale and before we are able to discuss prices.