Green Mint Grasshopper
Classic, cool and minty, the Grasshopper makes an exceptional addition to anyone's cocktail repertoire. So we decided to share our favourite, delicious recipe so you create your own refreshing and irresistible drinks. This recipe really ramps up the mint, and the cool colour is just one of the things that makes it the perfect drink for any mint-lover. Using a whipped cream dispenser makes it easy to whip up a batch of these simple-but-delicious minty-fresh drinks and serve each one with a touch of luxury that makes them delightfully decadent as well as fragrant and refreshing.
- 30ml of crème de menthe
- 30ml of white crème de cacao
- 10ml Branca Menta
- 75ml of double cream
- 10ml Monin green mint syrup
- Whipped cream dispenser
- Cream charger
- Fill a cocktail shaker with the crème de menthe, crème de cacao, Branca Menta and 30ml of the cream and shake well to mix thoroughly.
- Strain the mixture into a glass.
- To make the whipped cream, pour the remaining double cream and the Monin green mint syrup into the canister of a whipped cream dispenser. Screw on a cream charger, and shake thoroughly. Squirt a generous swirl of cream onto the top of the drink.
- For a truly indulgent finish, you can grate a little chocolate over the top or add a further drizzle of Monin green mint syrup.