PRODUCT COMES WITH A FREE 16g Converter!
New double sized Cream chargers for use in 1L / 16gm dispenser ONLY.
Instead of using 2 x 8gm chargers to make a Litre of cream, using one of our new dispensers you only require 1 x 16gm charger.
NOTE - will NOT fit in standard 8gm dispensers.
Manufactured in a brand new, purpose-built factory with state of the art equipment, electronic weighing and quality control. ISO 9001, NSF/ANSI 18 Certificated, and German TÜV-Mark Certified (ie our chargers are as good as it gets!).
-These chargers are nickel-coated so that any kitchen moisture doesn't cause rust on the top of the charger.
- Universal (standard 16gm screw-in system) fitting - not for Push-Valve (Kisag) system.
- Please note the 16g are non threaded
- Filled with pure N2O gas in a state of the art factory.
- Each charger is weighed electronically with filling guarantee.
- Non refillable, made of 100% recyclable steel.
- Will turn 1/2 litre of whipping cream into up to 1.5litres of whipped cream! Far greater a volume than mechanical whipping.
- Has long expiration date.
- We will refuse to sell to you if we suspect you intend to misuse our products.
Cartridge under great pressure. Please use in accordance with manufacturers instructions. Non-aerosol. Recyclable steel. Volume 20 cm3. Contains 16gm Nitrous Oxide UN1070 (E942) under pressure. Gross cartridge weight - 56g. Colour - Silver. Do not pierce. Never dispose of full cartridges. Keep out of reach of children. Explosion danger - 50C max temperature
Before purchasing this product, please ensure that you have read the full Safety Information HERE on how to safely handle, use and dispose of Cream Chargers
Please note: The 16g converter should only be used with a 1L Cream Whipper.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
We do offer N2O cream chargers & cream whippers at wholesale. Orders over 600 cream chargers we deem as a wholesale quantity. Retailers can also order pallets once your wholesale application has been approved which will allow you to purchase higher volume such as 8 cases (quarter pallet), 16 cases (half pallet) or 32 cases which is a full pallet.
You will required to fill out forms so we can check your reason for wholesale and before we are able to discuss prices.