96 MOSA Cream Chargers
Quantity: 96 Cream Chargers
Size: 8g chargers.
Mosa Industrial Corporation invented a range of consumer priced cream whippers which today are unrivalled in their price and quality. Mosa are one of the worlds largest manufacturers of disposable compressed gas cartridges. Their products include cartridges for carbonating soda, inflating tyres, whipping cream and inflating car airbags.
In 2009 Mosa moved into a purpose built factory in Yunlin on the Western coast of Tiawan from where they continue to expand the range of their products.
Using these cream chargers with one of our cream whippers you can make whipped cream or espumas - sweet or savoury foam toppings for dishes.
Manufactured in Mosa's sate of the art factory in Taiwan.
*Boxes may vary in design. All items are still premium Mosa silver cream chargers. Can come in packs of 24 or 50.
- For use in all standard cream whippers - although not compatible with Kisag whippers.
- Filled with certified pure N2O. With no oily residues.
- Lacquered to prevent kitchen moisture from causing rust on the charger.
- Electronically weighed to ensure guaranteed minimum of 8grams of Nitrous Oxide.
- Will turn 1/2 litre of whipping cream into up to 1.5litres of whipped cream! Far greater a volume than mechanical whipping.
OVER 18's ONLY:
This product is not for sale to under 18's.
Resellers please ensure your customers are over 18.
MISUSE: We will refuse to sell Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Cream Charger cartridges to you if we suspect you intend to misuse them or are under 18.
- Cartridge contains 8g (10 Cubic cms) of pure N2O at approx 60bar/900psi.
- Cartridge Volume/Water capacity: 10ml.
- Filling Pressure: 8MPa
- Cartridge total weight: 28gm.
- Size: 66mm x 17.8mm.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- Cartridge contains 8g of Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
- Colour: Silver.
- For food use only.
- If you are burnt by freezing N2O you must immediately seek medical advice. A N2O burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
Warning - cartridge is filled with liquified gas under high pressure. Please ensure the cartridge is empty of gas before removing from your device. Cartridge gets very cold when it is punctured.
If you are burnt by freezing gas you must immediately seek medical advice. A high pressure gas burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
Email this to a friend
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.