Quantity: 96 Cream Chargers
Size: 8g chargers.
Featuring high quality European Liss cream chargers, containing 100% pure nitrous oxide. These bulbs are made in Europe and have European certification. Liss cream chargers can be used in virtually all cream whippers on the market. Including Liss, Mosa, Isi, & Best Whip. Always follow cream whipper's instructions when using your cream chargers.
- For use in all standard cream whippers
- Filled with certified pure N2O. With no oily residues.
- Lacquered to prevent kitchen moisture from causing rust on the charger.
- Electronically weighed to ensure guaranteed minimum of 8grams of Nitrous Oxide.
- Will turn 1/2 litre of whipping cream into up to 1.5litres of whipped cream! Far greater a volume than mechanical whipping.
OVER 18's ONLY:
This product is not for sale to under 18's.
Resellers please ensure your customers are over 18.
MISUSE: We will refuse to sell Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Cream Charger cartridges to you if we suspect you intend to misuse them or are under 18.
- Cartridge contains 8g (10 Cubic cms) of pure N2O at approx 60bar/900psi.
- Cartridge Volume/Water capacity: 10ml.
- Filling Pressure: 8MPa
- Cartridge total weight: 28gm.
- Size: 66mm x 17.8mm.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- Cartridge contains 8g of Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
- Colour: Silver.
- For food use only.
- If you are burnt by freezing N2O you must immediately seek medical advice. A N2O burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
Warning - cartridge is filled with liquified gas under high pressure. Please ensure the cartridge is empty of gas before removing from your device. Cartridge gets very cold when it is punctured.
If you are burnt by freezing gas you must immediately seek medical advice. A high pressure gas burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
Before purchasing this product, please ensure that you have read the full Safety Information HERE on how to safely handle, use and dispose of Cream Chargers
Additional Product InformationEAN: 5999007600281
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Next Working Day DeliveryHere at Discount Cream we offer a range of different Delivery Methods which include:
- Next Working Day Delivery (Free for orders over £100)
- Next Working Day AM Delivery
- Saturday Delivery (Not available for syrups)
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked (Pressurised Gas cannot go with this courier method)
Any orders that are made after 5:30pm will not be processed for dispatch that day and will be processed for dispatch on the next working day. If you have any questions about our postage, please feel free to contact us on 0114 272 1136.
Trade & Wholesale
We do offer N2O cream chargers & cream whippers at wholesale. Orders over 600 cream chargers we deem as a wholesale quantity. Retailers can also order pallets once your wholesale application has been approved which will allow you to purchase higher volume such as 8 cases (quarter pallet), 16 cases (half pallet) or 32 cases which is a full pallet.
You will required to fill out forms so we can check your reason for wholesale and before we are able to discuss prices.