Get the perfect results.
Benefits of the high-quality iSi cream chargers:
- Each iSi Cream Charger contains 7.5 g of pure N2O.
- All iSi Cream Chargers are made of high-quality, recyclable steel.
- They are individually weighed electronically and have a fill warranty.
iSi Cream Chargers are silver.
- For use in all standard cream whippers - although not compatible with Kisag whippers.
- Filled with certified pure N2O. With no oily residues.
- Lacquered to prevent kitchen moisture from causing rust on the charger.
- Electronically weighed to ensure guaranteed minimum of 8grams of Nitrous Oxide.
- Will turn 1/2 litre of whipping cream into up to 1.5litres of whipped cream! Far greater a volume than mechanical whipping.
OVER 18's ONLY:
This product is not for sale to under 18's.
Resellers please ensure your customers are over 18.
MISUSE: We will refuse to sell Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Cream Charger cartridges to you if we suspect you intend to misuse them or are under 18.
- Cartridge contains 7.5g (10 Cubic cms) of pure N2O at approx 60bar/900psi.
- Cartridge Volume/Water capacity: 10ml.
- Filling Pressure: 8MPa
- Cartridge total weight: 28gm.
- Size: 66mm x 17.8mm.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- Cartridge contains 8g of Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
- Colour: Silver.
- For food use only.
- If you are burnt by freezing N2O you must immediately seek medical advice. A N2O burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
Warning - cartridge is filled with liquified gas under high pressure. Please ensure the cartridge is empty of gas before removing from your device. Cartridge gets very cold when it is punctured.
If you are burnt by freezing gas you must immediately seek medical advice. A high pressure gas burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.