48 Best Whip Cream Chargers
Quantity: 48 Cream Chargers
Size: 8g chargers.
Pack of 48 Best Whip cream chargers. As used in all of Gordon Ramsay's kitchens. One nitrous oxide cream charger will charge 1/2L of whipping cream or equivalent volume of espuma ingredients. Can be used in any standard cream whipper (will not fit Kisag).
Manufactured in a brand new (2009), purpose-built factory with state of the art equipment, electronic weighing and quality control. ISO 9001, NSF/ANSI 18, and German TUV-Mark Certified (ie our cream chargers are as good as it gets!).
Filled with certified Linde pure N2O. No oily residues.
Silver lacquered to prevent kitchen moisture from causing rust on the top of the charger.
Universal (standard 8g screw-in system) fitting - not for Push-Valve (Kisag) system or new 16g system.
Filled with pure Linde N2O gas in a state of the art factory.
Each cream charger is weighed electronically with no-duds guarantee.
Will turn 1/2 litre of whipping cream into up to 1.5litres of whipped cream! Far greater a volume than mechanical whipping.
Using these cream chargers with one of our cream whippers you can make whipped cream or espumas - sweet or savoury foam toppings for dishes.
Manufactured in Taiwan.
*Boxes may vary in design. All items are still premium Best Whip silver cream chargers. Can come in packs of 24 or 50. Contact us directly if you require certain boxes.
- For use in all standard cream whippers - although not compatible with Kisag whippers.
- Filled with certified pure N2O. With no oily residues.
- Lacquered to prevent kitchen moisture from causing rust on the charger.
- Electronically weighed to ensure guaranteed minimum of 8grams of Nitrous Oxide.
- Will turn 1/2 litre of whipping cream into up to 1.5litres of whipped cream! Far greater a volume than mechanical whipping.
OVER 18's ONLY:
This product is not for sale to under 18's.
Resellers please ensure your customers are over 18.
MISUSE: We will refuse to sell Nitrous Oxide (N2O) Cream Charger cartridges to you if we suspect you intend to misuse them or are under 18.
- Cartridge contains 8g (10 Cubic cms) of pure N2O at approx 60bar/900psi.
- Cartridge Volume/Water capacity: 10ml.
- Filling Pressure: 8MPa
- Cartridge total weight: 28gm.
- Size: 66mm x 17.8mm.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- Cartridge contains 8g of Nitrous Oxide (E942) under high pressure.
- Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Do not take on board an aircraft.
- Colour: Silver.
- For food use only.
- If you are burnt by freezing N2O you must immediately seek medical advice. A N2O burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
Warning - cartridge is filled with liquefied gas under high pressure. Please ensure the cartridge is empty of gas before removing from your device. Cartridge gets very cold when it is punctured.
If you are burnt by freezing gas you must immediately seek medical advice. A high pressure gas burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
Email this to a friend
Before purchasing this product, please ensure that you have read the full Safety Information HERE on how to safely handle, use and dispose of Cream Chargers
Additional Product InformationBrand: Best Whip
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Trade & Wholesale
We do offer N2O cream chargers & cream whippers at wholesale. Orders over 600 cream chargers we deem as a wholesale quantity. Retailers can also order pallets once your wholesale application has been approved which will allow you to purchase higher volume such as 8 cases (quarter pallet), 16 cases (half pallet) or 32 cases which is a full pallet.
You will required to fill out forms so we can check your reason for wholesale and before we are able to discuss prices.