200 Cream Chargers (16g)
New double sized Cream chargers for use in 1L/16gm dispenser ONLY.
Instead of using 2 x 8gm chargers to make a Litre of cream, using one of our new dispensers you only require 1 x 16gm charger.
NOTE - will NOT fit in standard 8gm dispensers.
Manufactured in a brand new, purpose-built factory with state of the art equipment, electronic weighing and quality control. ISO 9001, NSF/ANSI 18 Certificated, and German TÜV-Mark Certified (ie our chargers are as good as it gets!).
-These chargers are nickel-coated so that any kitchen moisture doesn't cause rust on the top of the charger.
- Universal (standard 16gm screw-in system) fitting - not for Push-Valve (Kisag).
- Filled with pure N2O gas in a state of the art factory.
- Each charger is weighed electronically with filling guarantee.
- Non refillable, made of 100% recyclable steel.
- Will turn 1/2 litre of whipping cream into up to 1.5litres of whipped cream! Far greater a volume than mechanical whipping.
- Has no expiration date.
Before purchasing this product, please ensure that you have read the full Safety Information HERE on how to safely handle, use and dispose of Cream Chargers
Additional Product Information
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Next Working Day DeliveryHere at Discount Cream we offer a range of different Delivery Methods which include:
- Next Working Day Delivery (Free for orders over £100)
- Next Working Day AM Delivery
- Saturday Delivery (Not available for syrups)
- Royal Mail 48 Tracked (Pressurised Gas cannot go with this courier method)
Any orders that are made after 5:30pm will not be processed for dispatch that day and will be processed for dispatch on the next working day. If you have any questions about our postage, please feel free to contact us on 0114 272 1136.
Trade & Wholesale
We do offer N2O cream chargers & cream whippers at wholesale. Orders over 600 cream chargers we deem as a wholesale quantity. Retailers can also order pallets once your wholesale application has been approved which will allow you to purchase higher volume such as 8 cases (quarter pallet), 16 cases (half pallet) or 32 cases which is a full pallet.
You will required to fill out forms so we can check your reason for wholesale and before we are able to discuss prices.